Tuesday 9 November 2021

Interview with Anthony


Marta G. - Were are you from?

Anthony - I am from Stamford, Lincolnshire in England.

Eva - How old are you?

Anthony - I have recently turned 21 years old.

Lucía - Why are you here in Spain?

Anthony - I am here in Spain in order to gain work experience, better my Spanish speaking and knowledge of Spanish traditions and cultures.

Paula - Have you got any siblings?

Anthony - I have 3 younger sisters. Isabel (15) Catalina (10) and Florence (3).

Paula - Do you like Spain?

Anthony - I am enjoying Spain lots! I need to visit more tourist attractions and big cities to see even more of what Spain has to offer.

Marta B - What is your favourite sport?

Anthony - My favourite sport is basketball because it is so fun to both play and watch.

Carla - Do you like travelling?

Anthony - Travelling is my passion. During my life I aim to travel all over the world, in order to, experience for myself everything the world has to offer.

Carla - Do you have a cat?

Anthony - Unfortunately I do not have a cat but I would like one in the future as they’re so cute and cuddly.

Natasha - Do you have siblings and if yes how many?

Anthony - I have 3 younger sisters. Isabel (15) Catalina (10) and Florence (3).

Natasha - Do you play in a sports team and what is it called?

Anthony - At the moment I do not play in any sports teams in Spain but I hope to join one in the near future.

Sara E. - How many languages do you know?

Anthony - At the moment the only languages I know are English and Spanish as I find learning new languages hard because it is difficult, requires discipline and a lot of time.

Jesús R.-Do you like the food of Spain?

Anthony - I absolutely love Spanish food. My favourites so far have been queso frito and paella.

Merly - What place would you like to travel to?

Anthony - I would like to travel to India as it looks extremely beautiful and I have never been to Asia.

Marta G. - What is your favourite food in Albacete?

Anthony - My favourite so far have been quiso frito because at first it seemed like a strange combination, however, I was pleasantly surprised.

Marta G. - Do you like Spain?

Anthony - Yes! I love Spain. My favourite thing compared to England is the eating schedule. To me, the Spanish schedule is much better.

Marta G.-Are you a student?

Anthony - I am a student studying International Relations and Spanish at Nottingham Trent University.

Marta G. - Do you like your job?

Anthony - I am thoroughly enjoying my work at Izpizua Belmonte. Everyone is so lovely so I feel at home here.

IES Izpisúa Belmonte, Hellín. November, 2021.


No comments:

Post a Comment